*** Audioarcan Is The Authorized Canadian Distributor For Icon Audio UK Tube Amplifier Solutions. All Prices Include Tax and Shipping Within Canada and Come With a Two Year Warranty Serviced From Our Location in Barrie, Ontario. ***
Can be ordered from this website or by emailing us a request for a PayPal invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices includes tax/shipping to any address within Canada. US orders also availablle in US currency by email request.
Icon Audio Stereo 30 SE Integrated Single Ended - KT150
The ST30 is a medium powered integrated amplifier that offers 100% pure Class A output power. All hand wired the ST30 incorperates 2 x KT150 and 3 x 6SN7 tubes and 4 & 8 ohm loudspeaker taps. This low feedback design has switchable gain control, provides 28 + 28 watt UL power, choke hand-wired in the UK power suppies and remote control.
Although ARC does not stock the Icon ST30 as a regular item we are pleased to order the Stereo 30 with a typical 2-3 week lead time.
All product sold by Audioarcan can be ordered direct from this website or on Canuck Audio Mart and/or Audiogon. Direct from Distributor discounts are offered on all purchasing methods and shipping is included in product price. PayPal is available.
Icon Stereo 30 SE
Special Order - Lead Time 2-3 Weeks - Please call
A Versatile Affordable SE Solution!
The ST30SE is a medium powered integrated amplifier offering warmth and colour in an ultra-smooth way to delight almost anyone who is sensitive to the many harsh and clinical presentations offered by others. The ST30se offers absolute listening quality through simplicity of design and pure “Class A” operation. This is achieved by using a very simple design, high quality construction and our unique transformers designed and manufactured “in house”.
Previously, affordable Single Ended designs have been low powered at around 9-13w. The excellent new KT150 valve enables more than double this power for the same cost.
Specifications and Features
- 100% Pure Class A output power
- Class A, all Triode driver stage
- Output power Triode (18W). Ultralinear (28W)
- Choke regulated power supply
- 2x KT150 output valve
- 3x 6SN7 (CV181) double triode
- All hand wired point to point
- Signal to noise level -98db
- Freq resp 20 – 20kHz +0 –0.8db 45kHz -3db(8w)
- THD typically less than 0.5% 1khz (8w)
- 4 & 8 ohm loudspeaker taps
- Low feedback design
- Switchable gain control.
- SCR audiophile caps, Jensen upgrade option
- Silver plated copper PTFE audio cable
- Tertiary winding output transformers
- Big custom wound PSU Choke
- Gold plated Input & speaker terminals
- 200mv (high) & 500mv (low) input sensitivity.