*** Audioarcan Is The Authorized Canadian Distributor For Icon Audio UK Tube Amplifier Solutions. All Prices Include Tax and Shipping Within Canada and US and Come With a Two Year Warranty Serviced From Our Location in Barrie, Ontario. ***
Can be ordered from this website or by emailing us a request for a PayPal invoice at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices includes tax/shipping to any address within Canada. US orders also availablle in US currency by email request.
Icon Audio Stereo 25 MK II - KT88
Icon Audio intro integrated amplifier with the same great tube sound as the Stereo 40 MKIV (Hi Fi "Best Tube Amplifier of the year award") with headphone support and two year warranty. Price includes all freight and other associated costs. The ST25 MKII is upgradeable to ST40 and/or ST60 with our trade up policy. Call ARC (audioarcan) @ 249-880-5040 or email email@example.com
All product sold by Audioarcan can be ordered direct from this website or on Canuck Audio Mart and/or Audiogon. Direct from Distributor discounts are offered on all purchasing methods and shipping costs are included with all orders. PayPal available
Stereo 25 MK II KT88 (preferred)
In essence a simplified ST40 MKIII, yet no reduction in quality, this is our best value integrated amplifier. Features include the excellent 6SN7 and 6SL7 valves for improved sound, and a headphone socket with excellent performance.
Our simple bias circuit means that valve replacement of the same type requires no bias adjustment*. Yet retains the ability to use “tube roll” different valves, so the ST25 MK II is designed to use: 6L6, EL34, 6CA7, KT66, KT88, 6550.
If you are new to valves the Stereo 25 MK II is an excellent starting point. With ample power, its affordable price and excellent power make it an ideal “starter” amplifier to find out what valves can do for your system.
The inclusion of a dedicated headphone winding on the output transformers guarantees the best possible performance. Giving a closer intimacy than is possible that with solid state headphone amplifiers.
Very “affordable” straightforward integrated amplifier based on the ST40 III with a first class headphone socket!
Low maintenance and easy to use.
Specification & Features
(Typical conditions EL34 valves@ 240v 50Hz. 8 Ω)
- 6L6/EL34/6CA7/KT66/KT88/6550 output valves
- 6SN7/6SL7 double triode driver valves
- Class A, all Triode front end
- Ultralinear output circuit
- Triode version by request 19+19w (no extra charge)
- Hand wired point to point. No printed circuit board
- 30w RMS per channel Ultralinear (EL34)
- 4 and 8ohm loudspeaker output
- Tertiary Wound Transformers
- Frequency response 20-20khz +0 – 0.5db
- THD typically less 0.5% 1kHz
- Hand wound transformers
- Attractive valve cover included in the price
- Hi Fi quality Solen capacitors
- Silver PTFE audio cable
- Gold plated Input & speaker sockets
- 3 line Inputs for CD, Tuner, Phono etc
- 250 mv input for full output